Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Come&Live Spotlight: Daniel Bashta

Time for a Come&Live Spotlight (if you can't tell, I'll be doing alot of these as time goes on). Today we focus on Daniel Bashta!

The first album that I got for free of off Come&Live is Daniel Bashta's "My Worship In Motion," and it's definitely an awesome download. The music is all about worship and recognizing our relationship with God. Starting off with "Offering" and a simple prayer, the album leads to "With Everything" (which is not the popular song by Hillsong, though I love that one too). One thing that is immediately apparent on the album is Daniel's unique voice that is pleasant to hear, and with the band behind him playing epic and addicting melodies, listening to the music is truly a worship experience.

One of my favorite tracks on the album is "Potter's Wheel." After rock melodies, this song slows down to a ballad, and the call to God is honest and engaging. "So brace me on the potter's wheel, spin me until there's nothing left but You in my life." The song builds up to a large crescendo, and I assure you that no matter where you are, you will be called to worship and prayer.

The final track, "Awakening," is actually the first Come&Live song I heard (off of their sampler), and it's energetic, fun, and musically pleasing. If you are a fan of rock or worship music, Daniel Bashta's album is for you, and the best part of it is that you can download the album for free at www.comeandlive.com/downloads.

If you download it and enjoy it, let me and everyone else know by commenting on this post. No matter what the topic on any post, I would love to hear your comments and get a conversation going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment